Messianic Isaac & Messianic Samson
After viewing this series, it will be abundantly clear that the death, burial, and resurrection of Yeshua, our Messiah, had its foundational basis in the Torah.
"Messianic Isaac" leaps into Chiastic structure and Parallelism found within the story of Isaac and how it pertains to death and resurrection. In this exciting series, Tony Robinson covers various historic and Talmudic/Midrashic texts and explores the Rabbis debates concerning the concept of death and resurrection.
Have you ever wondered why the life of Samson was recorded in the scriptures? Have you ever wondered about the significance of:
- Samson slaying the lion in the vineyard
- Samson carrying the Gaza city gate
- Samson's relationship with Delilah
- Water pouring forth from the jawbone of the donkey
- Samson's death in the temple of Dagon?
If so, this teaching will bring new insight into the meaning of these events in Samson's life, as well as many others!
Run time: 10.5 hours